Thinstuff TSX Scan
With TSX Scan any TWAIN or WIA enabled application on the server can directly scan from any client attached scanner over the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- A “driver-less” solution for scanner redirection over Remote Desktop connections
- Uses highly efficient compression for transmitting scan jobs over the network
- Supports the full TWAIN 2.0 standard
- Multi-user support: Multiple users can scan concurrently
- Supports the standard Windows Remote Desktop Connection client
- Works with Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services and Thinstuff XP/VS Server
- Can be used in any virtual environment:
XEN Desktop, VMWARE View, Microsoft Hyper-V Server, Microsoft Virtual PC, Windows 7 XP Mode, Virtual Box etc.
- Support for any client attached TWAIN or WIA enabled devices like e.g. scanners, webcams, digital cameras etc.
Following 32bit (x86) and 64bit (x64) client and server operating systems are supported:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows Server 2012 (R2)
All products mentioned are copyrighted by their respective owners.