Thinstuff Remote Desktop Connection is a fast and secure app to access your desktop from anywhere by using the standard Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
You can simply use your iOS or Android device to access your Windows desktop remotely.
The simple installation, intuitive usage, session bookmarks, customizable resolutions and many more features are bringing remote desktop access to a higher level and make Thinstuff RDC your perfect choice.
RDC is part of the Thinstuff Remote Desktop solution for home users. It contains two components:
Thinstuff Remote Desktop Connection (short “RDC”) is the client application of our solution. It’s currently available for iOS and Android. Clients for MacOS X and Windows are under development (planned)!
Thinstuff Remote Desktop Host (short “RDH”) expands your Windows 7 or 8 installation for Remote Desktop computing. More information about RDH can be found at here .
- Optimized for gesture sensitive devices such as mobile phones and tablet PCs
- TSX Connect: Simple and secure RDP access from anywhere, even through NAT and/or firewall devices via the Google Cloud. Just use your Google account to connect!
- Full RDP 7.1 support
- Customizable resolutions
- Bookmark manager
- Advanced performance settings (3G network)
- Console mode
- RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
- Touch Pointer – Mouse Pointer designed for working with gestures
- RDP Access on Windows 7 Home Editions & 8 Basic Editions
- Media Player Redirection & Audio Capture on Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium and Windows 7 Professional
Thinstuff RDC requires:
- Android 2.2 or later
- iOS 3.2 or later
- Wifi or 3G connection